Manulife RetirementPlus provides:
- A wide range of investment funds to suit your investment style, with up to 100% equity
- The ability to catch up financially towards achieving your retirement goals
- The opportunity to benefit from potentially rising interest rates
Flexibility and control
- Choose the amount of income, with either a partial or full income stream
- You can access your market value if the need arises (fees may apply)
Guaranteed lifetime income
- Optional guaranteed, lifetime income when the time is right for you
Is it right for you?
Manulife RetirementPlus may be the right choice if:
- You are five or more years away from retirement
- You seek flexibility in your retirement plan
- You want lifetime, guaranteed retirement income
- You need to catch up financially towards your retirement goals
The countdown is on…
If you’re 10 years away from retirement, you only have 260 more pay cheques to help build your retirement savings. Please click here or speak to me to find out how Manulife RetirementPlus can help you get on the path to reaching your retirement goals.
Premier Investment Program
The Premier Investment Program is a fee-based account that offers a range of investment services and the ability to hold a wide variety of investment products including mutual funds and individual stocks and bonds. Virtually every investment offered at Manulife Securities can be held in a Premier plan.
In addition to transparency, objectivity and accountability – the hallmarks of a fee-based account – the Manulife Securities Premier Investment Program can benefit my clients in a number of ways:
- You pay for advice, not trades – transactions are incidental and are not the differentiating factor in assessing the value I offer
- Advisor compensation is completely transparent and agreed upon, and because the costs associated with trades or other services are reduced or eliminated, you can fully understand what you’re paying for your investments
The fee-based solution provides the medium for developing a strong, customized portfolio at a cost that is generally less than the cost associated with traditional mutual funds.
- Fees can be paid outside of your portfolio; this means your portfolio return need not be reduced to pay fees and assets can grow faster
- When a fee is paid for investment advisory services on a portfolio outside of an RRSP, the fee is generally tax deductible
- Because compensation can be based on portfolio value, fees will rise or decline based on the performance of the portfolio; this assures you that my primary interest is the growth of your portfolio
To learn more, please click here or contact me.